Introduction to 10 ways to make short-term stocks
(1) These methods are just the practice of predecessors' theories. And has been confirmed many times in practice.
(2) Not all of the following methods of viewing the market may be practical, and not having these methods will ensure that you only make money. I hope you can make a triple.
1. Each section has its own leader and sees the leader move. Immediately look at the second and subsequent stocks. If you see Tianda Tiancai, you must think of Tsinghua Tongfang and Dongda Apa.
2. There is no need to distinguish between high-performing stocks and poor-performing stocks. Only strong village and weak village. There are only strong and weak stocks.
3. Buy when backing up. Increased sales volume. Generally speaking, when the volume of return increases, it will open higher the next day when the main shipment. The high price is higher than the closing price on the first day, or the opening price will soon be higher than yesterday's closing price. Gap may also appear, but this is more difficult to ship.
4. Buy when the RSI is hovering three times at a low level. Buy when the RSI is less than 10. Traded when the RSI is above 85. The RSI was selling while hovering three times high. The stock price hit a record high. RSI cannot hit a record high and must sell. KDJ can be used as a reference. But the main force often pulls up to the purpose of cheating in the tail city, specializing in technical people. So we must not just trust KDJ. In the short term, the WR% indicator is important. Be sure to look carefully. Look at TRIX in the long run.
5. Pay close attention to trading volume. Buy in small steps. When the trading volume is enlarged at the low level, all are bought. When the volume is enlarged at the high level, all are sold.
6. There is generally a technical callback when moving averages cross. Buy when crossing back up. Sell when crossing back down. The 5th and 10th lines are both up, and the 5th is buying on the 10th line. As long as the 10-day line is not broken, it will not be sold. This is generally to do index technical repair. If it is confirmed that the 10th line is broken, the 5th line will turn around and sell downwards. Because the 10th line is very important for Zhuang people. This is their cost price. They generally do not let the stock price fall below. But there are also strong Zhuang who will break below the 10 line when washing. But the 20-day line is generally not broken. Otherwise, the situation is not good and he cannot clean up.
7, three high-speed running in a row. Run if you lose. Buying three Changyang lows is the beginning of a usual pick-up.
8. It's best to choose stocks when the market is plummeting. Just buy all the money into the stock that has risen the most or has fallen the least !!!
9, chase up and down sometimes useful. The strong are always strong, the weak are always weak. The concept of stock trading time is important. Don't feel bad about yourself.
10. Don't underestimate unpopular stocks during the rally. This is usually a big dark horse. Don't underestimate problem stocks in the rally, this may also be a big dark horse. But this kind of horse is not a bold and gambling person, and people with poor mental quality should not ride it.
Summary of the actual short-term ten short-term strategies <br /> The so-called super short-term, buy the same day or sell today or buy tomorrow is its image portrayal, the principle of selecting super short-term stocks is to choose the market's strong stocks, do not consider ultra-short-term The fundamentals of individual stocks are purely technical analysis. How to play the ultra-short-term, I summarized the ten strokes. It is purely my personal experience in stock trading for several years. I do n’t have to be too superstitious, otherwise my responsibility will be greater, let alone disdain. If so, it ’s your money that is lost, nonsense. Speak less, list it like this:
First, there must be keen market insight and sufficient time to look at the market.
Second, it is possible to find the short-term hotspots of the market in time. In fact, there are always a few stocks that ignore the trend of the broader market and walk out of the outstanding short-term market, while driving the entire sector. The object of our short-term operation is to select such stocks that have been widely concerned by the market, but most people are still hesitant to intervene.
Third, the most important thing for ultra-short-term operation is to set a stop loss point. Keep in mind that short-term is speculation. Once speculation fails, you must have the courage to stop loss. This is iron discipline.
Fourth, technical analysis, the ultra short-term candidate stocks must be considered on the 5th line upwards with a certain slope, the timing of the purchase is when the mid-to-Changyang line heavy volume hit a record high when the 5th line stabilized. But sometimes there are stocks that have been continuously increasing in volume, especially those stocks that have been under heavy volume, and the next day's volume ratio can be enlarged several times or even dozens of times to enter the market. For example, in the first half of the year, chlor-alkali chemicals , Xinlian shares , Wujiang Electricity etc. Also, when you hold the stock of a certain stock and you just start the bulldozer trend, you can boldly intervene to do "T + 0", but don't have any illusions about stocks that are expected to reach the limit price before the market closes in the afternoon. The facts have given us too many lessons, such as the recent Chongqing Department Store , Qilu Software, Lingqiao, Zhongtong Holdings, etc.-If you do n’t run fast, you will fall into a trap!
Fifth, when selecting individual stocks in the popular sector, we must participate in the leading stocks with the strongest trend, and not participate in the stocks that make up or follow the trend due to financial security considerations.
6. To set a super short-term goal, it is even more important to set a target position. In principle, earn three points or five points, and 3% or 5% of the profit will be out of the game. If the red K line in your eyes has become infinite gold extension, then this is exactly the time when you need to get out.
VII. The principle of super short-term exit is that once the stock's rally reverses, it will exit and fall below the 5-day line or the stock price is less than the closing price of the previous two days (the 2-day moving average is flat) or the previous three days (the 3-day moving average is flat). Run, this is a better way. If you want to run at a better price, you can first determine that the daily line is not very good, and the 30-minute line below the 30-minute 10-day moving average is the exit signal.
8. Once you have selected ultra-short-term stocks, you should do it resolutely according to a predetermined plan. Many people can now choose good stocks, but in the end they did not operate. When we make a decision, we should believe that we have a more detailed and systematic analysis in advance, rather than let the so-called stock critics in newspapers and websites **** your will at will!
9. Are you interested in being a super-short-term master?
Please strictly follow the above gameplay and send you this paragraph:
Seeing it right, doing it right-not sure about making a lot of money,
Do it right-the smallest loss is not accurate, do it wrong-the loss is severely spotted, the wrong thing is done-do not make a lot of money X. Super short-term masters, should always keep short positions, to stay in control and move like a rabbit. If you do n’t make a move, it ’s already a sword! (.Shares.)